Getting a coach for you or your business can make a significant impact to your success.
Many coaches choose to specialise in a particular business area depending on their own interests, experience and expertise.
The types of business-related coaches can include:
- Executive coaching can help with time-management skills, motivation, managing stress, encouraging innovative thinking, leadership skills and achieving work–life balance.
- Business coaching is for business owners looking for strategies to establish, grow and/or adapt their business and helps with goal setting, motivation and stress management.
- Workplace coaching focuses on individual and team performance, motivation, team building, change management and specific workplace problems.
- Sales coaching is a sub-field of Work place coaching and is for an individual salesperson or for a sales team with an organisation.
- Likewise Marketing coaching can provide training on how best to improve the marketing and lead generation of the businesses’ products and services.
(thanks to Choice magazine Australia for their input into this article)