Please note: This area and the contents on these pages are IP of Kinetic Media & Marketing – it is not to be distributed to other BBI licencees, BBI personnel or other non-BBI consultants.
The Sales Process
1) Contact your prospect and get them excited about meeting you.
You can ‘copy’ the testimonials from my website www.kineticbiz.com.au and paste it at the bottom of the meeting confirmation email to your prospect.
Telemarketing scripts – scripts also available in the BBI material and the BBI forum
2) Meet the prospect
- Look and feel like a professional. Be mindful of what you say and position yourself as the EXPERT.
- Be on time.
- Create rapport.
- Introduce yourself and say that you would like to explain how you can help their business
- Show PowerPoint slides or flipchart
- At the 15-20 minute mark, explain that you can conduct an ANALYSIS of their business at a cost of $195, $250.00 or whatever you’d like to charge them.
- Get their verbal acceptance to conduct the report (i.e. they are willing to pay for it)
- Go through the BGA I gave you – if time runs out, offer to finish it over the phone with the prospect
- Ask the qualifying questions (Authority, Time, Immediacy) before you leave (or on the phone later if you didn’t finish the BGA on-site)
- Book the next meeting within 4 – 7 days time before you leave (or make a time on the phone later if you didn’t finish the BGA on-site)
3) Compile the report.
- Conduct some basic research and put together the prospect’s report.
- Print out your invoice to the prospect for $195.00, $250.00 or whatever you’d like to charge them.
4) Confirm the 2nd meeting at least one hour before visiting the prospect (on the same day)
- Hand the prospect the report
- Go through the report and flipchart
- Explain the Implementation options
- Ask for the sale
- If they don’t buy today, give the prospect your $195.00 invoice and collect a cheque from them.
- Then say that they can still contact you before the end of today to go ahead with any of the THREE IMPLEMENTATION OPTIONS and still get their discount.
Downloadables (protected IP, not for distribution – requires password for download )
Click on the links to download to your computer.
- Kinetic Testimonial letter – All – PDF 5.4MB
- Kinetic Testimonial letter – 2 pages – PDF
- Monthly Activity sheet – PDF
- Business Growth Analysis – PDF
- The first meeting flipchart/PowerPoint – MS PowerPoint 60MB
- Sample Report – PDF
- Report Template – MS Word
- Implementation Options – MS Word
- The 2nd meeting (presentation) flipchart – MS PowerPoint 19MB
- NPS Installment Payment Authority FRONT PAGE – PDF
- NPS Installment Payment Authority BACK PAGE (turn the front page over in your printer and print this page on the back) – PDF
- NPS Billing form (this needs to be completed by your new client as well) – PDF
- Silver program guarantee and agreement – PDF
- Gold program guarantee and agreement – PDF
- Platinum program guarantee and agreement – PDF
BBI Product sheets – Print and include the relevant product in with your report.
In order to receive your payment from our joint clients – you need to issue Kinetic Media & Marketing with a tax invoice – either including GST (if you are registered for GST also) or use the words "No GST" if you are not registered for GST.
*** You need to have an ABN – visit the ATO website to apply for one
Process when working with clients
Once you sign-up a client then you can conduct the research and prepare for your first client meeting.
Go through these resources, conduct a ‘keyword search’ and ‘copy and paste’ relevant strategies for your client. Paste the text into a MS Word document.
- BBI Distributors Forum
- BBI Industry Specific Strategies
BBI Knowledgebase (can’t be accessed by sub-agents, only full-licencees)
Tracking and measuring:
- Headline Creator which you can use when consulting with clients – EXE file download (1.8MB)
- Link to Direct Mail Creator template